Akshay vs Akshay in Taekwondo face-off
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar displayed his tricks of Taekwondo on a reality TV show when he went to promote his upcoming movie "Entertainment" on the platform. There, he happened to have a face-off with a contestant, also named Akshay.
Akshay Nalawade, a contestant on Zee TV`s "Cine Stars ki Khoj" has earlier performed as a background dancer behind the Bollywood `khiladi` at award functions, and he always wished to meet the actor personally someday.
On the show, Nalawade shared that he idolises Akshay and that the trained martial arts star is also his inspiration to get a black-belt in Taekwondo. Akshay was touched.
Nalawade then requested the screen hero to come on stage and teach him a few Taekwondo tricks. The action titan immediately obliged and did a face-off in a non-contact fight with the contestant.
A few kicks and punches here and there and Akshay Kumar knocked Nalawade down. And no, Nalawade didn`t mind!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?