Akshay vs Akshay in Taekwondo face-off
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar displayed his tricks of Taekwondo on a reality TV show when he went to promote his upcoming movie "Entertainment" on the platform. There, he happened to have a face-off with a contestant, also named Akshay.
Akshay Nalawade, a contestant on Zee TV`s "Cine Stars ki Khoj" has earlier performed as a background dancer behind the Bollywood `khiladi` at award functions, and he always wished to meet the actor personally someday.
On the show, Nalawade shared that he idolises Akshay and that the trained martial arts star is also his inspiration to get a black-belt in Taekwondo. Akshay was touched.
Nalawade then requested the screen hero to come on stage and teach him a few Taekwondo tricks. The action titan immediately obliged and did a face-off in a non-contact fight with the contestant.
A few kicks and punches here and there and Akshay Kumar knocked Nalawade down. And no, Nalawade didn`t mind!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput's 'Koffee date' with Karan'!
- Salman Khan makes ‘100th’ ‘Koffee With Karan’ special – Here’s how
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 724: Alia creates enough drama over Pragya's pregnancy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 723: Alia, Tanu plan to portray Nikhil as Pragya's secret boyfriend