Alex Jones, Chelsee Healey suffer back pain before dance show semi-final
London: Alex Jones and Chelsee Healey are both suffering from severe back pain ahead of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ semi-finals.
The 34-year-old ‘One Show’ host has also been prescribed with strong painkillers and is having daily sessions with a physiotherapist.
The BBC wardrobe department are also sewing sports bras into Jones’ spangly outfits to support her 34D chest.
Her spine is particularly sore after hours practising the bouncy steps of the salsa with partner James Jordan.
“Alex has got a gorgeous figure but big boobs do cause back ache. Her back is really bad at the moment. She’s been suffering for a few weeks now but she is embarrassed and doesn``t want the sympathy vote,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
The 23-year-old actress has been strapped up to ease the pain from her 32DD boobs.
“My back is in bits can``t walk never mind dance! I’m in agony with it, just need to rest up tonight. Still really sore, got a heat pack on it,” Healey tweeted.
Jones and Healey are up against Jason Donovan, Holly Valance and McFly star Harry Judd in the talent show’s semi-final on BBC1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'