Alfre Woodard to play US President 'State of Affairs'
Washington: Alfre Woodard will soon be seen playing the US President in 'State Of Affairs' opposite Katherine Heigl, who will play a maverick CIA officer.
Reportedly, the Oscar nominee will play President Roberta Payton who hires her late son's former girlfriend, Heigl's character, to be her legal briefer.
The Joe Carnahan-helmed CIA drama, which also stars 'The Mob Doctor's Cliff Chamberlain, will be produced by Alexi Hawley, Heigl and her mother Nancy, Bob Simonds, Sophie Watts, Julia Franz and Rodney Faraon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan