Ali Larter won`t return for `Heroes: Reborn`
Los Angeles: Actress Ali Larter has confirmed that she will not star in `Heroes: Reborn`.
The 38-year-old actress, who played Niki/Jessica Sanders and Tracy Strauss in a supernatural series, said that she has not been asked back for the spinoff project, suggest reports.
"No," Larter said when asked if she would return.
"At this point, I think I`ve heard that Jack (Coleman) is coming back, but I`m committed to Legends. I`m on series, so I don`t have the time to work on another project."
"Not that I didn`t love Heroes and loved working on it, but I`m just at a different stage of my life. I`m super excited and proud to be a part of this show and working with Sean Bean and an incredible cast."
`Heroes: Reborn` will run for 13 episodes in 2015.
Jack Coleman will reprise his role of Noah Bennet in the reboot, while Hayden Panettiere has said that she has not been asked to return yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured