Amar Upadhyay returns to TV with ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’
New Delhi: Actor Amar Upadhyay, last seen in fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’, is returning to the small screen with new reality show ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’.
According to sources, the actor will put his culinary skills on test in ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’, which is the Indian version of British show ‘Come Dine With Me’. Ram Kapoor will host it.
The show, which goes on air Jan 21 on Life Ok, features popular celebrities from TV and tests their hosting, entertainment and culinary skills.
Amar rose to fame as Mihir with popular show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. Later he quit TV to try his luck in filmdom and worked in films like ‘13B’ and ‘LOC Kargil’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!