Amber Riley debuts new song on chat show
Los Angeles:`Glee` star Amber Riley gave the first live performance of her new song called `Colourblind` on Queen Latifah`s chat show.
Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, Riley performed the slow-tempo ballad which has been written by singer/songwriters Claude Kelly and Emily Sande and will be part of a `Glee` episode, reportedly.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I`m colourblind colourblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I`m colourblind," she sings the chorus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'