Amitabh Bachchan apes Akshay-Katrina, Leonardo-Kate on KBC
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen aping Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif`s famous pose from `Singh Is Kinng` as well as Leonardo DiCaprio-Kate Winslet`s from `Titanic` with a contestant on the seventh season of game show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` (KBC).
Deepa Sharma, the hot seat contestant, expressed a desire to pose with Big B.
When the 70-year-old asked her to show the pose, she requested him to join him. Both struck the romantic pose from "Singh Is Kinng" and also did the iconic pose from "Titanic".
Deepa was awestruck and was extremely delighted by the humbleness of the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list
- Rajat Tokas is TV industry's blue eyed boy: Ekta Kapoor