Amitabh Bachchan apes Akshay-Katrina, Leonardo-Kate on KBC
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen aping Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif`s famous pose from `Singh Is Kinng` as well as Leonardo DiCaprio-Kate Winslet`s from `Titanic` with a contestant on the seventh season of game show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` (KBC).
Deepa Sharma, the hot seat contestant, expressed a desire to pose with Big B.
When the 70-year-old asked her to show the pose, she requested him to join him. Both struck the romantic pose from "Singh Is Kinng" and also did the iconic pose from "Titanic".
Deepa was awestruck and was extremely delighted by the humbleness of the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015