Amitabh Bachchan apes Akshay-Katrina, Leonardo-Kate on KBC
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen aping Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif`s famous pose from `Singh Is Kinng` as well as Leonardo DiCaprio-Kate Winslet`s from `Titanic` with a contestant on the seventh season of game show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` (KBC).
Deepa Sharma, the hot seat contestant, expressed a desire to pose with Big B.
When the 70-year-old asked her to show the pose, she requested him to join him. Both struck the romantic pose from "Singh Is Kinng" and also did the iconic pose from "Titanic".
Deepa was awestruck and was extremely delighted by the humbleness of the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game