Amitabh Bachchan apes Akshay-Katrina, Leonardo-Kate on KBC
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen aping Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif`s famous pose from `Singh Is Kinng` as well as Leonardo DiCaprio-Kate Winslet`s from `Titanic` with a contestant on the seventh season of game show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` (KBC).
Deepa Sharma, the hot seat contestant, expressed a desire to pose with Big B.
When the 70-year-old asked her to show the pose, she requested him to join him. Both struck the romantic pose from "Singh Is Kinng" and also did the iconic pose from "Titanic".
Deepa was awestruck and was extremely delighted by the humbleness of the host.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'