Amitabh Bachchan names KBC contestant`s daughter
Mumbai: Khushboo had vowed that she`d get her daughter named by none other than Amitabh Bacchan, and her dream came true on a recently shot episode of `Kaun Banega Crorepati`. The megastar named the baby Naveli, inspired by his granddaughter Navya Naveli.
Khushboo faced taunts galore after she let go of an opportunity to be on "Kaun Banega Crorepati" two years ago as she had just given birth to her daughter then. Ever since, her neighbours and peers had been taunting her, saying she had lost the opportunity because she had a girl child.
A source from the set of the show shared that the lady had vowed then that she will get her daughter named by Big B.
"As luck would have it, Khushboo got selected for the show again. When she narrated her story and requested Big B to name her daughter, he chose the name Naveli," said the source.
The new season of the popular game show will go on air on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals