Amitabh Bachchan`s `Yudh` to hit TV screens July 14
Mumbai: `Yudh`, which marks Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan`s foray into the fiction space on TV, will hit the small screen July 14.
The finite series will be aired Monday to Thursday at 10.30 p.m.
After years in planning and a year in the making, `Yudh`, which stars the Big B as Yudhisthir Sikarwar, promises to take viewers on a "cinematic experience".
`Yudh` is co-produced by Amitabh`s production company Saraswati Creations in collaboration with Endemol India. Helming the show is acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap as the creative director, along with Shoojit Sircar who has been roped in as a creative consultant. The series is directed by Ribhu Dasgupta.
The show follows the life of Yudhishthir Sikarwar, a real estate baron, who is diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. It traces his journey, his struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations.
Also starring veteran actress Sarika along with names like Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Kay Kay Menon, the show has so far, via its promos, given the audience a reason to watch out for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!