Amitabh Bachchan to shoot `KBC 8` launch episode in Surat
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat, is set to shoot the launch episode of his hugely popular TV reality game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’ in Surat.
The idea is to commence the game show in great style and grandeur with the Big B.
The knowledge-based show will, for the first time, be uniquely shot live amidst Surat residents and telecast at a later date, which is yet to be announced, said a statement.
The event is scheduled for Aug 2 at Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Althan-Sarsana Road, Surat.
The registrations for the event commenced July 22, and the selection of contestants to qualify will be done in two rounds. The shortlisted participants will get a chance to play the fastest finger round, and the one who answers the question correctly quickest, will get an opportunity to be on the much-celebrated KBC hot seat.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!