Amitabh to appear in `Comedy Nights with Kapil`
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is on a promotion spree for his forthcoming film `Bhoothnath Returns` and after the film`s release on April 11, he will get busy with other projects.
Amitabh is all set to make appearances on popular TV shows like `Boogie Woogie` and `Comedy Nights with Kapil`,
The superstar posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com about his schedule for the promotion of the movie.
"The `Bhoothnath Returns’ promotions now take up all my spare time and travel. There is much to be done and there are time constraints. Radio, television, print, channel shows, visits to cities, premieres,” said he. ,
He also mentioned that “there is a mountain of film scripts" that need to be read and decided upon.
On his blog he mentioned that he is looking forward to "R. Balki’s rather unusual and exciting film with Dhanush and Akshara starting work next month, TV serial shooting in progress and we hope that it comes on soon, Shoojit Sarkar’s film ‘Piku’ with Deepika (Padukone) and Irrfan Khan, starting work by June-July, simultaneously starting preparations for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)’”.
“And in between ‘KBC’ to find days and time for Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s production, with Farhan Akhtar. There are a few more that have been green signalled - an Abbas Mustan film, a Rumi Jafri film and a few more with other distinguished directors and two offers from overseas,” he further wrote.
Sr Bachchan also posted about his willingness to perform on stage on his father, Sri Harivansh Rai Bachchan`s work.
“Amongst all this, there shall be a desire to perform on stage with recitations from my father’s works, and to be able to take it on an extended form to cities within and without India. Then there is all the charity and philanthropic work, which shall involve personal looking into, to ensure proper execution and delivery,” he posted.
Last year he was facing some health issues, but now he has got over that stage and raring to go.
"Health issues shall always remain - we are perishable entities, are we not? ... but for the moment the one that had jolted me recently has been taken care of ... sufficiently taken care of, to enable me to start gyming again ... felt good after a two-hour session," he posted.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!