Angie Harmon backs David Hasselhoff’s campaign to launch updated ‘Baywatch’
New York: US actress Angie Harmon believes that David Hasselhoff’s 4-year campaign to bring the hit show ‘Baywatch’ back would result in a huge smash if it had a ‘Dallas’-style makeover.
The 40-year-old actress, who starred in show’s spinoff, ‘Baywatch Nights,’ felt that Pamela Anderson, Gena Lee Nolin and Carmen Electra should return to the sandy shores of Malibuthe New York Daily News reported.
But she thinks that the cast should be joined by a host of curvaceous twenty something beauties to appeal to a new generation of fans.
Harmon also reckons that Hasselhoff would get back into tip-top shape given the chance to hit the beach again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy