Angie Harmon backs David Hasselhoff’s campaign to launch updated ‘Baywatch’
New York: US actress Angie Harmon believes that David Hasselhoff’s 4-year campaign to bring the hit show ‘Baywatch’ back would result in a huge smash if it had a ‘Dallas’-style makeover.
The 40-year-old actress, who starred in show’s spinoff, ‘Baywatch Nights,’ felt that Pamela Anderson, Gena Lee Nolin and Carmen Electra should return to the sandy shores of Malibuthe New York Daily News reported.
But she thinks that the cast should be joined by a host of curvaceous twenty something beauties to appeal to a new generation of fans.
Harmon also reckons that Hasselhoff would get back into tip-top shape given the chance to hit the beach again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Krushna Abhishek open to working with Kapil Sharma!
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth