Anil Kapoor may consider Sonam for Indian `24`
Mumbai: Actor Anil Kapoor, who is set to bring the Indian adaption of award-winning American TV series ‘24’ to the small screen, says he is willing to cast daughter Sonam Kapoor if there is a role for her.
"If there is a character which suits Sonam or Sonam thinks will suit her, then why not? We will definitely pitch, these days we have to talk to Sonam`s managers," the 52-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of "24."
‘24’ is an American television series that started in 2001 and ran till 2010, with a total of 192 episodes.
Anil featured in the eighth season of the show as Omar Hassan, president of the fictional Islamic Republic of Kamistan.
Meanwhile, when asked about his personal favourite television show, he said, "I liked `Buniyaad`, which was directed by Ramesh Sippy ji. I loved that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zooey Deschanel marries secretly, gives birth to baby girl
- Never been, never will be talent like Kishore Kumar: Lata Mangeshkar
- Ronda Rousey to star in film based on her autobiography
- Nicki Minaj cuddles with Meek Mill amid split rumours
- Tiger Shroff loses weight while shooting ‘most difficult’ song!