Anil Kapoor`s TV series `24` goes on air from Oct 4
Mumbai: Actor Anil Kapoor Thursday announced his debut TV show ‘24’ will go on air Oct 4.
"I can`t tell you how nervous I am today. But as we are here to announce, the show `24` will be on air from Oct 4," he said.
‘24’, the Indian adaptation of American series, retains all the elements of the original.
"I have had a lot of peaks in my career, but there are certain moments that you want to soak in and this is that moment. I feel this is the greatest moment of my life," said the actor.
The entire cast and crew of ‘24’ was present at the press conference, including Anil, Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher, Tisca Chopra, and Mandira Bedi among others.
"We thought weekend slot should be good. All the working people can come home and watch it. It was a strategy to get both Salman Khan (as `Bigg Boss 7` host) and Anil Kapoor back to back," Raj Nayak, chief executive of the channel airing the show, told reporters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP