Anil Kapoor`s TV series `24` goes on air from Oct 4
Mumbai: Actor Anil Kapoor Thursday announced his debut TV show ‘24’ will go on air Oct 4.
"I can`t tell you how nervous I am today. But as we are here to announce, the show `24` will be on air from Oct 4," he said.
‘24’, the Indian adaptation of American series, retains all the elements of the original.
"I have had a lot of peaks in my career, but there are certain moments that you want to soak in and this is that moment. I feel this is the greatest moment of my life," said the actor.
The entire cast and crew of ‘24’ was present at the press conference, including Anil, Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher, Tisca Chopra, and Mandira Bedi among others.
"We thought weekend slot should be good. All the working people can come home and watch it. It was a strategy to get both Salman Khan (as `Bigg Boss 7` host) and Anil Kapoor back to back," Raj Nayak, chief executive of the channel airing the show, told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'