Anil Kapoor trained Sonam to follow `just friends` policy
Mumbai: Bollywood`s style icon Sonam Kapoor is single, and she would like to maintain that relationship status publicly until she makes a final decision about a person in her life. Besides, her father Anil Kapoor has "trained" her to say "just friends" when anyone asks her if she`s dating someone or not.
The father-daughter duo came together for a tete-a-tete with filmmaker Karan Johar on his celebrity chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’.
Karan asked the ‘I Hate Luv Storys’ actress - "Currently apparently there is some boyfriend...is that not true?"
She retorted: "No boyfriends! I am very single."
Karan immediately turned to her celebrity father to ask: "She has no boyfriends?"
Anil smartly said: "She has friends...that I have trained her...kuch bhi ho bolo friends (whatever it is, say friends)! Just friends.
A startled Karan then asked for a reassurance: "This is your training?"
"Yeah my training," said the doting father.
However, Sonam, who was earlier reportedly in a relationship with "I Hate Luv Storys" director Punit Malhotra, clarified her stance.
She said: "Honestly, I don’t feel it, like till I don’t decide I want to be with someone for the rest of my life, I don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to commit anything to media anything because eventually 10 years down the line when I have kids I don’t want them to look back in the papers...because what is in the paper never goes away."
The episode of ‘Koffee With Karan’ featuring Sonam and Anil will be aired on the show Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- 24 years, 24 women, 24 lessons: Shah Rukh Khan sums up his Bollywood journey so far!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma