Anita opens up about Rajesh Khanna on `Bigg Boss`
Mumbai: Anita Advani, who is currently in the ‘Bigg Boss 7’ house, will be seen sharing her experiences with late superstar Rajesh Khanna on the reality show.
Anita, who claims to be Rajesh Khanna`s live-in partner, opens up in front of VJ Andy, another inmate.
She spoke about how she had known Rajesh Khanna since childhood and how deeply she was in love with him. She also said that he was a gem of a person, said a source.
She further added that they couldn`t get married, as the Bollywood`s first superstar wasn`t divorced.
Rajesh Khanna was married to Dimple Kapadia. After staying together for 10 years, they started living separately, but never formalised their separation.
Rajesh Khanna had died in July 2012, and Anita had sent a notice to the late superstar`s family for allegedly evicting her from his bungalow after his death.
She confessed that she is in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house to overcome her depression after his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!