Anita opens up about Rajesh Khanna on `Bigg Boss`
Mumbai: Anita Advani, who is currently in the ‘Bigg Boss 7’ house, will be seen sharing her experiences with late superstar Rajesh Khanna on the reality show.
Anita, who claims to be Rajesh Khanna`s live-in partner, opens up in front of VJ Andy, another inmate.
She spoke about how she had known Rajesh Khanna since childhood and how deeply she was in love with him. She also said that he was a gem of a person, said a source.
She further added that they couldn`t get married, as the Bollywood`s first superstar wasn`t divorced.
Rajesh Khanna was married to Dimple Kapadia. After staying together for 10 years, they started living separately, but never formalised their separation.
Rajesh Khanna had died in July 2012, and Anita had sent a notice to the late superstar`s family for allegedly evicting her from his bungalow after his death.
She confessed that she is in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house to overcome her depression after his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out