Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis
Mumbai: TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.
"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital said.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?