Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis
Mumbai: TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.
"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital said.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals