Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis
Mumbai: TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.
"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital said.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators