Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis
Mumbai: TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.
"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital said.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'