Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis
Mumbai: TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.
"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital said.
Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.
A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside