Anna Faris to star in TV Series called `Mom`
London: Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show `Mom`.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from `Two And A Half Men` and `The Big Bang Theory` creator Chuck Lorre.
The show will see her playing a single mom living in Napa Valley, California, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Faris and her husband, `Moneyball` star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child Jack, in August last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside