Anna Faris to star in TV Series called `Mom`
London: Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show `Mom`.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from `Two And A Half Men` and `The Big Bang Theory` creator Chuck Lorre.
The show will see her playing a single mom living in Napa Valley, California, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Faris and her husband, `Moneyball` star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child Jack, in August last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?