Arjun Rampal nervous about TV show
New Delhi: Arjun Rampal successfully hosted the F1 after parties, but the actor says he is nervous about shooting for his new TV show "Love 2 Hate U" because it is a new territory for him.
"Starting shoot for my new show `Love 2 Hate U` on Star World wish me luck guys, nervous and excited. A new territory for new content being explored," Arjun wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
In the show, Arjun will try and change the perception of people who hate actors by bringing them face to face with them. This will be Arjun`s second stint on the small screen after he judged dance reality show "Nach Baliye 4".
Meanwhile, the actor has earned rave reviews for his looks and acting in Shah Rukh Khan`s superhero project "RA.One".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'