Arjun Rampal nervous about TV show
New Delhi: Arjun Rampal successfully hosted the F1 after parties, but the actor says he is nervous about shooting for his new TV show "Love 2 Hate U" because it is a new territory for him.
"Starting shoot for my new show `Love 2 Hate U` on Star World wish me luck guys, nervous and excited. A new territory for new content being explored," Arjun wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
In the show, Arjun will try and change the perception of people who hate actors by bringing them face to face with them. This will be Arjun`s second stint on the small screen after he judged dance reality show "Nach Baliye 4".
Meanwhile, the actor has earned rave reviews for his looks and acting in Shah Rukh Khan`s superhero project "RA.One".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana