Arya opts out of `Khatron Ke Khiladi`

Last Updated: Jun 22, 2010, 08:58 AM IST

Mumbai: Actor Arya Babbar says he has turned down the offer to participate in reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ because of date problems.

"It`s true that I have turned down `Fear Factor` offer. I am quite an adrenaline junkie, so it was tough declining such a thrilling and adventurous show," Said Arya.

The dates for reality show was clashing with Farah Khan`s ‘Tees Maar Khan’ and Anees Bazmee`s ‘Ready’. The actor, who played a gangster`s henchman in ‘Jail’, will be seen a cop in ‘Tees Maar Khan’.

"I had already committed dates for Farah Khan`s `Tees Maar Khan` as well as Anees Bazmee`s `Ready`. I can`t be unprofessional. Hopefully, some day I`ll host the show," said Arya.

Produced by T-Series, ‘Ready’ stars Salman Khan and Asin Thottumkal in the lead roles.

The upcoming season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, to be aired on Colors, will be hosted by National award winning actress Priyanka Chopra. Earlier the show was to feature 13 cricketers, but now it will have 13 male celebrities from all walks of life.

According to a well-placed source from channel, celebrities like composer Himesh Reshammiya, actor Sameer Dattani, Australian cricketer Brett Lee, and director Abhishek Kapoor are among those who have been approached for the show. However, no confirmation has been made yet.

IANS

Tags: