Aseem Trivedi accuses Salman Khan of ‘misbehaving’ with Sapna Bhavnani
Mumbai: Controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi, who got evicted from the ‘Bigg Boss 6’ house this Friday, looked very comfortable chatting with host Salman Khan. The two seemed to share a great rapport but all was only meant for the screen!
Apparently, Aseem doesn’t have good things to say about Salman Khan. After hair-stylist Sapna Bhavnani accused Salman Khan of being a “serial woman-beater”, its Aseem’s turn to sling mud at the actor-host.
Talking to a leading daily, Trivedi said, “Salman Khan misbehaved with Sapna. When he overstepped the line of decency, she obviously retaliated. But then, any self-respecting individual would have done the same thing. I and Sapna were constantly talking about corruption and women`s empowerment inside the house, but after coming out, I was zapped to learn that none of those things were telecast. Even Sapna`s comments on Salman were edited. When she comes out, she will be so upset that she wasted so much of time for nothing. These guys lied to us. We were told - `you will not have to do any naach gana and you will just have to put forth your views on revolution, society and corruption.` But it was all humbug!”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores