Aseem Trivedi accuses Salman Khan of ‘misbehaving’ with Sapna Bhavnani
Mumbai: Controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi, who got evicted from the ‘Bigg Boss 6’ house this Friday, looked very comfortable chatting with host Salman Khan. The two seemed to share a great rapport but all was only meant for the screen!
Apparently, Aseem doesn’t have good things to say about Salman Khan. After hair-stylist Sapna Bhavnani accused Salman Khan of being a “serial woman-beater”, its Aseem’s turn to sling mud at the actor-host.
Talking to a leading daily, Trivedi said, “Salman Khan misbehaved with Sapna. When he overstepped the line of decency, she obviously retaliated. But then, any self-respecting individual would have done the same thing. I and Sapna were constantly talking about corruption and women`s empowerment inside the house, but after coming out, I was zapped to learn that none of those things were telecast. Even Sapna`s comments on Salman were edited. When she comes out, she will be so upset that she wasted so much of time for nothing. These guys lied to us. We were told - `you will not have to do any naach gana and you will just have to put forth your views on revolution, society and corruption.` But it was all humbug!”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie divorce not about Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study