Ashton Kutcher co-producing reality TV show
London: Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher is set to co-produce a reality TV show about employees working in driver licensing offices.
The show titled `California DMV: Field Offices` will be co-produced by Kutcher, 33, and veteran reality TV executive Jason Goldberg.
The network behind `Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel` and `Party Heat` will soon start filming for a new series, which will talk about the staff members behind the scenes at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the US government agency which hands out licences and registers cars, reported a newspaper.
Goldberg insists the series "promises to be a glimpse at what DMV workers experience, from strange to hilarious".
"We`ve all spent time at the DMV, but few people know what it`s like to work for the DMV," Goldberg said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre