Ashton Kutcher has no idea about ‘Two and a Half Men’ future
Washington: Ashton Kutcher says he doesn’t know whether the hit comedy ‘Two and a Half Men’ will be back for its tenth season or if his character will return.
The 34-year-old actor joined the show as a replacement for Charlie Sheen last year but admitted he hasn’t been told yet if the programme will be renewed for another season or if he will even continue to play the role of broken-hearted internet billionaire Walden Schmidt.
“I don’t think the show’s been picked up for another season yet. I absolutely adore the time that I’m having. I’m having a great time on the show. There’s some work I have during summer,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I haven’t heard from the powers that be yet,” he added.
Meanwhile, producer Chuck Lorre revealed Sheen is still a part of the show’s “DNA” despite his acrimonious exit where he verbally blasted the show runner.
“It’s in our DNA. He’s very much a part of our show, part of our lives. We’ve had wonderful years together and I’m not going to pretend they didn’t happen,” the producer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre