Ashton Kutcher has no idea about ‘Two and a Half Men’ future
Washington: Ashton Kutcher says he doesn’t know whether the hit comedy ‘Two and a Half Men’ will be back for its tenth season or if his character will return.
The 34-year-old actor joined the show as a replacement for Charlie Sheen last year but admitted he hasn’t been told yet if the programme will be renewed for another season or if he will even continue to play the role of broken-hearted internet billionaire Walden Schmidt.
“I don’t think the show’s been picked up for another season yet. I absolutely adore the time that I’m having. I’m having a great time on the show. There’s some work I have during summer,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I haven’t heard from the powers that be yet,” he added.
Meanwhile, producer Chuck Lorre revealed Sheen is still a part of the show’s “DNA” despite his acrimonious exit where he verbally blasted the show runner.
“It’s in our DNA. He’s very much a part of our show, part of our lives. We’ve had wonderful years together and I’m not going to pretend they didn’t happen,” the producer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'