Ashton Kutcher lands USD 700,000 per episode `Men` Deal
Angeles: ‘Two And A Half Men’ star Ashton Kutcher is in talks to star in `Men` and will reportedly earn USD 700,000 per episode.
The 33-year-old actor took over from the troubled Charlie Sheen in the sitcom `Two and a Half Men` but the programmes ratings plummeted.
Regardless of this, Cbs executives are preparing a deal for Kutcher to remain in the show next season, reported OK magazine.
"Ashton is an extraordinarily professional, talented, funny, gifted actor who comes with a tremendous amount of commitment and enthusiasm," said Nina Tassler, the Entertainment President at Cbs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- Vishal Bhardwaj a big fan of ‘Omkara’ lady Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Tom Hanks to release his first book
- Sushant Singh Rajput gears up for 'Chandamama Door Ke' – Here’s how
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'