Ashton Kutcher welcomed with open arms to ‘Two and a Half Men’ set
Washington: ‘No Strings Attached’ actor Ashton Kutcher has received a warm welcome from the cast and crew of ‘Two and A Half Men’.
The 30-year-old star has replaced Charlie Sheen on the CBS sitcom, after a public argument with the show’s creator Chuck Lorre and Nina Tassler.
However, Ashton has managed to get on well with the cast and crew of the set, despite rehearsals being a “little rocky”.
“The taping went really well. No one mentioned Charlie,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“It was a little bit rocky during rehearsal, to film without Charlie. He was such a big part of the show.
“The cast and crew miss Charlie, they do. There was a relationship there. [But] They’re welcoming Ashton with open arms,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies