Ashton Kutcher welcomed with open arms to ‘Two and a Half Men’ set
Washington: ‘No Strings Attached’ actor Ashton Kutcher has received a warm welcome from the cast and crew of ‘Two and A Half Men’.
The 30-year-old star has replaced Charlie Sheen on the CBS sitcom, after a public argument with the show’s creator Chuck Lorre and Nina Tassler.
However, Ashton has managed to get on well with the cast and crew of the set, despite rehearsals being a “little rocky”.
“The taping went really well. No one mentioned Charlie,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“It was a little bit rocky during rehearsal, to film without Charlie. He was such a big part of the show.
“The cast and crew miss Charlie, they do. There was a relationship there. [But] They’re welcoming Ashton with open arms,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’