Ashton Kutcher welcomed with open arms to ‘Two and a Half Men’ set
Washington: ‘No Strings Attached’ actor Ashton Kutcher has received a warm welcome from the cast and crew of ‘Two and A Half Men’.
The 30-year-old star has replaced Charlie Sheen on the CBS sitcom, after a public argument with the show’s creator Chuck Lorre and Nina Tassler.
However, Ashton has managed to get on well with the cast and crew of the set, despite rehearsals being a “little rocky”.
“The taping went really well. No one mentioned Charlie,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“It was a little bit rocky during rehearsal, to film without Charlie. He was such a big part of the show.
“The cast and crew miss Charlie, they do. There was a relationship there. [But] They’re welcoming Ashton with open arms,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?