Attempts to bring Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams together for show?
London: Bosses of British reality show ‘The X Factor’ are reportedly trying to bring singers Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams to judge the show together.
Williams and Barlow, members of band Take That, fell apart after the former went on to build his solo career. However, the show bosses feel both the singers would together bring life to the show.
"This is the dream team. We have been looking at the show and thinking the unthinkable. Robbie is exactly the right person for the show - but we don`t want to lose Gary to get him. We want them both," a source said.
It is said that Barlow is okay with the idea, but Williams` representatives are not too responsive.
"Robbie`s people are saying he is too busy to do the show. But we worked around Gary when he first joined the panel and he was touring with Take That and it was fine," the source said.
"We know Robbie loves the show and he and Gary have a great friendship and rivalry - there will be fireworks for sure," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Raftaar's 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' rap song will make you say 'SAHI PAKDE HAI'!
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati