Attempts to bring Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams together for show?
London: Bosses of British reality show ‘The X Factor’ are reportedly trying to bring singers Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams to judge the show together.
Williams and Barlow, members of band Take That, fell apart after the former went on to build his solo career. However, the show bosses feel both the singers would together bring life to the show.
"This is the dream team. We have been looking at the show and thinking the unthinkable. Robbie is exactly the right person for the show - but we don`t want to lose Gary to get him. We want them both," a source said.
It is said that Barlow is okay with the idea, but Williams` representatives are not too responsive.
"Robbie`s people are saying he is too busy to do the show. But we worked around Gary when he first joined the panel and he was touring with Take That and it was fine," the source said.
"We know Robbie loves the show and he and Gary have a great friendship and rivalry - there will be fireworks for sure," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'