Avika Gor gifted actress: Manish Raisinghani
Mumbai: Actor Manish Raisinghani, seen as Siddhant in the daily soap "Sasural Simar Ka", is amused with the acting skills and spirit of his co-star Avika Gor.
In the show, the 16-year-old Avika plays Siddhant`s wife Roli.
"She has a different aura altogether when she comes on-screen. She understands the craft very much. She is a very gifted actress. She is born for acting," Manish said here on the set of the show.
"She has a kind of partnership, a kind of involvement in every scene to make it special along with the entire unit," he added.
"Sasural Simar Ka" traces the journey of two sisters who get married into the same family and become sisters-in-law.
Manish is elated when people appreciate his on-screen chemistry with Avika, but confesses that initially the two faced a lot of hatred from the industry people as well as the viewers.
"At one point of time a lot of people were against the casting. For them, it was the world`s wierdest casting of a 14-year-old girl and a 32-year-old man," said Manish, who has been part of films like "Heroine".
"We received a lot of hate mail and notes, but we took it as a challenge that we will make it a cute chemistry. She (Avika) being a 14-year-old (when she entered the show) and now 16-year-old, we have to maintain a line in between. We try to keep it in the tier of teenage romance," he added.
Pic Courtesy: entertainment.in.msn.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'