Avinesh Rekhi would love to do comedy like `Andaz Apna...`
New Delhi: Small screen actor Avinesh Rekhi grabbed viewers` attention after his stint on daily soap `Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` and says currently he is only focusing on the show.
But if he gets a chance to act in a Bollywood film, he would love to do something like `Andaz Apna Apna`.
"To be honest, I have not got any offers for films. My career has just started and my only focus at this time is `Madhubala`," Avinesh told reporters while talking about future plans.
"I love comedy films, my favourite movie is `Andaz Apna Apna`. I loved Aamir Khan`s character Amar in the film and would love to do something like that sometime," he added.
Seen as reticent and brooding Sultan on the show, Avinesh says that his on screen character`s traits are similar to his real life.
"I am an introvert. I don`t talk much. I like staying at home when I am free, and if going out with friends for a party I prefer doing it either at my house or my friends` house, basically house parties," said Avinash who was earlier seen in the thriller-family drama `Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat` opposite actress Hunar Hali.
Talking about his character in both the shows, he admits that his characters are somewhat same in both the show and added: "The only difference is that good Sultan had a change of heart after he got to know about (injustice done to his on screen mom) mother (played by actress Zarina Wahab) and Kabir (his character in `Chal...`) changed to a good human being later in the show."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?