Avril Lavigne, Sean Kingston turn mentors on TV show
London: Singers Avril Lavigne and Sean Kingston have signed up to become musical mentors on a new US reality TV series.
Kingston, 21 and the `Complicated` hitmaker will join forces for talent search show `Majors and Minors` and guide contestants on their journeys towards stardom, reported Contactmusic.
The series, developed by songwriter Evan Bogart, the mastermind behind Rihanna`s popular song `Sos` and Beyonce`s `Halo`, will feature aspiring young singers competing for a record deal and a US tour.
Other stars set to mentor with Kingston and Lavigne include Leona Lewis, Brandy, Colbie Caillat, `Cooler Than Me` singer Mike Posner, and former American Idol star Adam Lambert.
The show will debut in America in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers