‘Balika Vadhu’: Sriti Jha to enter the show as Jagya’s new love interest
New Delhi: ‘Balika Vadhu’ happens to be one of the most TRP raking shows running on the Indian television and the popularity of the show extends far and wide.
So for the avid viewers of the show, here is an interesting piece of information that has been doing the rounds in the gossip circles these days. News has it that now that Anandi (Pratyusha Bannerjee) has been married off to Shiv (Siddharth Shukla), the makers of the show have devised an interesting twist to Jagya’s (Shashank Vyas) tale by bringing in Sriti Jha of ‘Saubhagyavati Bhavah’ fame as his new lady love to help him get out of the depression of losing Anandi.
Sriti has been roped in to play the role of a victim of child marriage much like Anandi. But unlike Anandi, she does not have her family in her favour. As a result, she has to deal with the closed mindset of her folks single-handedly. No wonder, it would be interesting to know how the paths of Jagya and his new love meet.
For now, all we can do is wait to watch Jagya’s life taking a fresh start with Sriti’s entry into the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game