‘Balika Vadhu’: Sriti Jha to enter the show as Jagya’s new love interest
New Delhi: ‘Balika Vadhu’ happens to be one of the most TRP raking shows running on the Indian television and the popularity of the show extends far and wide.
So for the avid viewers of the show, here is an interesting piece of information that has been doing the rounds in the gossip circles these days. News has it that now that Anandi (Pratyusha Bannerjee) has been married off to Shiv (Siddharth Shukla), the makers of the show have devised an interesting twist to Jagya’s (Shashank Vyas) tale by bringing in Sriti Jha of ‘Saubhagyavati Bhavah’ fame as his new lady love to help him get out of the depression of losing Anandi.
Sriti has been roped in to play the role of a victim of child marriage much like Anandi. But unlike Anandi, she does not have her family in her favour. As a result, she has to deal with the closed mindset of her folks single-handedly. No wonder, it would be interesting to know how the paths of Jagya and his new love meet.
For now, all we can do is wait to watch Jagya’s life taking a fresh start with Sriti’s entry into the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals