‘Balika Vadhu’: Sriti Jha to enter the show as Jagya’s new love interest
New Delhi: ‘Balika Vadhu’ happens to be one of the most TRP raking shows running on the Indian television and the popularity of the show extends far and wide.
So for the avid viewers of the show, here is an interesting piece of information that has been doing the rounds in the gossip circles these days. News has it that now that Anandi (Pratyusha Bannerjee) has been married off to Shiv (Siddharth Shukla), the makers of the show have devised an interesting twist to Jagya’s (Shashank Vyas) tale by bringing in Sriti Jha of ‘Saubhagyavati Bhavah’ fame as his new lady love to help him get out of the depression of losing Anandi.
Sriti has been roped in to play the role of a victim of child marriage much like Anandi. But unlike Anandi, she does not have her family in her favour. As a result, she has to deal with the closed mindset of her folks single-handedly. No wonder, it would be interesting to know how the paths of Jagya and his new love meet.
For now, all we can do is wait to watch Jagya’s life taking a fresh start with Sriti’s entry into the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sidharth Malhotra in double action avatar for 'Bang Bang 2'?
- Ajay Devgn gears up for 'Shivaay', says each role is challenging
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi's flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'