Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter `Bigg Boss` house
Mumbai: After actress Hazel Keech`s eviction last week, the seventh season of `Bigg Boss` will see a new contestant - Bangladeshi model Asif Azim.
Famous for participating in numerous international and domestic fashion weeks, the 29-year-old model will enter the Colors show today.
"`Bigg Boss` is my attempt to connect with masses because it is one of the highly watched reality shows on TV in India and across the world. People get to know you and it`s a challenge for a contestant to be calm in some really difficult situations," Asif said.
Under the new format, the house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, has been divided into two parts --heaven and hell.
But Asim, who has been living in India for nine years, is unperturbed by the comfort of heaven or the tough life in the hell section.
"I am not at all bothered by the comforts or discomforts in the house. Being born in a middle class family and now leading a lavish life, I have seen both the best and worst parts of a life. When I was in Bangladesh, I had lived my life like the hell segment of the house," he said.
Asif is entering the house after a week and he said he has no pre-conceived notions about his co-contestants and will stay away from politics and back-biting.
"I have been watching the show religiously but I haven`t made any mindset towards anybody. I will be myself on the show. I will not get involved in any politics,"
Asif said he was offered the show earlier also but could not appear in the previous seasons due to scheduling conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Karan Johar unveils scintillating posters of Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant