Bani returns in a glamorous avatar
Mumbai: Bani, the protagonist of "Bani - Ishq Da Kalma", is making a comeback on the show with a new identity and will be called Maya.
She will don a glamorous look to avenge her death from her husband Parmeet.
From a simple plait to fancy curls, from flats to stilettos, and glitzy make-up including grey lenses, Bani`s new identity will be introduced in a party sequence of the show.
Actress Shefali Sharma, who essays the title role in the Colors` show, is taking the new look as a challenge as she said that her previous look was "easy and comfortable".
"Frankly Bani`s look can be carried with much more ease and comfort as compared to Maya. Maya has to maintain those curls and wear lenses and pencil heels throughout the day. I love the glamorous change in my avatar, but Bani`s look is still my personal favourite," Shefali said in a statement.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!