Bappi Lahiri`s gold gift for reality show contestant
Mumbai: The ever-so-cheerful Bappi Lahiri turned teary-eyed on the sets of popular music reality show ‘Indian Idol Junior’ when a young contestant sang the number "Aao tumhe chand pe le". He was so moved that he decided to gift young Sugandha a gold chain.
The veteran composer-singer, known for his love for gold ornaments, was on the sets of the show for an evening dedicated to him.
After some electrifying performances from the contestants, Sugandha took to the stage and sang "Aao tumhe chand pe le", which moved Bappi da so much that he could not hold back his tears.
"I am so moved by your performance that I cannot express it in words. As a token of appreciation I will send you a gold chain during the next episode," he said on the show, informed a source.
Judges Vishal and Shekhar too became emotional, while Sugandha smiled ear to ear after getting a positive response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'