Barkha Bisht to feature in `Yeh Hai Aashiqui`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Barkha Bisht will essay an AIDS victim in an upcoming episode of popular TV show `Yeh Hai Aashiqui`.
Barkha will be seen as Urmi, an extremely supportive and caring lady who gets AIDS, while Shravan Reddy will be seen as Arjun who falls in love with her and stands by her till the end.
The actress is "glad to be a part of the show" and added: "It was a wonderful experience. With few of the most talented people shooting for the episode, I felt as if I shot for a short film."
"Urmi is a very simple woman who loves her job and is happy despite her gloomy married life," Barkha said in a statement.
The episode will air Sunday on Bindass.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers