‘Baywatch’ hottie Pamela sunbathes with Ashmit on ‘Bigg Boss 4’
New Delhi: Former ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson is finally adding some spice to Indian reality show ‘Bigg Boss 4’. After gyrating to Bollywood number ‘Dhak dhak karne lagaa’, she went ahead and sunbathed with actor Ashmit Patel.
Anderson, who entered the show Tuesday night, wore a short blue spaghetti top teamed with skin tight shorts as she sunbathed in the garden of the ‘Bigg Boss’ house in Lonavala, said a source.
Ashmit, her biggest fan in the house, joined her. He chose to remain bare bodied, and wore a blue and fluorescent orange trunks.
Ever since Anderson entered the show, Ashmit and model Hrishant Goswami have been smitten by her, and trying to gain attention.
In the meantime, the 43-year-old international star, as been trying everything Indian - including the dress, food and the typical Bollywood dance.
She wore a sari with bindi, bangles and jhumkas for her entry on the show, and even gorged on paranthas. For one of the tasks on the show, Anderson even learned Bollywood moves to Madhuri Dixit’s sensational song ‘Dhak dhak karne lagaa’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?