BBC show starring Connery rediscovered
London: A long-lost BBC period drama, starring young Sean Connery, has been rediscovered 49 years after it was first shown.
The drama, which aired on 3 November 1961, is to be released on DVD.
It was an adaptation of Tolstoy`s Anna Karenina.
Claire Bloom played the title role opposite Connery, who starred in the first 007 film, Dr No, a year later, reports the BBC.
The drama tells the story of a Russian society woman who puts her marriage in jeopardy by embarking on a passionate affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated