BBC show starring Connery rediscovered
London: A long-lost BBC period drama, starring young Sean Connery, has been rediscovered 49 years after it was first shown.
The drama, which aired on 3 November 1961, is to be released on DVD.
It was an adaptation of Tolstoy`s Anna Karenina.
Claire Bloom played the title role opposite Connery, who starred in the first 007 film, Dr No, a year later, reports the BBC.
The drama tells the story of a Russian society woman who puts her marriage in jeopardy by embarking on a passionate affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Pancholi may be evicted from bungalow as landlady wins legal battle
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty