BBC show starring Connery rediscovered
London: A long-lost BBC period drama, starring young Sean Connery, has been rediscovered 49 years after it was first shown.
The drama, which aired on 3 November 1961, is to be released on DVD.
It was an adaptation of Tolstoy`s Anna Karenina.
Claire Bloom played the title role opposite Connery, who starred in the first 007 film, Dr No, a year later, reports the BBC.
The drama tells the story of a Russian society woman who puts her marriage in jeopardy by embarking on a passionate affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!