BBC show starring Connery rediscovered
London: A long-lost BBC period drama, starring young Sean Connery, has been rediscovered 49 years after it was first shown.
The drama, which aired on 3 November 1961, is to be released on DVD.
It was an adaptation of Tolstoy`s Anna Karenina.
Claire Bloom played the title role opposite Connery, who starred in the first 007 film, Dr No, a year later, reports the BBC.
The drama tells the story of a Russian society woman who puts her marriage in jeopardy by embarking on a passionate affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!