Benedict Cumberbatch makes appearance in TV puppet show
Los Angeles: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch has made an appearance on children`s puppet TV show `Sesame Street`.
The 37-year-old `Sherlock` actor stopped by the show to help the muppets solve a math problem, reported Ace Showbiz.
In the video titled `Benedict Cumberbatch and the Sign of Four (or is it Three?)`, Murray Monster declares himself Murray-arity, a reference to `Sherlock` villain Moriarty.
He asks the British actor to solve a `brain-bending challenge`, which is to determine whether there are more apples or more oranges on the table.
The third season of Cumberbatch`s `Sherlock` just wrapped up its run in the US last Sunday, February 2 on PBS. The actor was recently also seen in movies `12 Years a Slave` and `The Fifth Estate`, and lent his voice to the dragon Smaug in `The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals