Benedict Cumberbatch makes appearance in TV puppet show
Los Angeles: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch has made an appearance on children`s puppet TV show `Sesame Street`.
The 37-year-old `Sherlock` actor stopped by the show to help the muppets solve a math problem, reported Ace Showbiz.
In the video titled `Benedict Cumberbatch and the Sign of Four (or is it Three?)`, Murray Monster declares himself Murray-arity, a reference to `Sherlock` villain Moriarty.
He asks the British actor to solve a `brain-bending challenge`, which is to determine whether there are more apples or more oranges on the table.
The third season of Cumberbatch`s `Sherlock` just wrapped up its run in the US last Sunday, February 2 on PBS. The actor was recently also seen in movies `12 Years a Slave` and `The Fifth Estate`, and lent his voice to the dragon Smaug in `The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood