Benedict Cumberbatch not quitting `Sherlock` anytime soon
London: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch says he has no plans of quitting the hit British TV series `Sherlock`, as he finds it interesting to play the famous fictional detective.
The 37-year-old actor has received many awards for properly portraying Sherlock, reported Daily Express.
"I`ll keep doing it as long as (Sherlock) grows, as long as I feel he`s developing and there`s stuff we`re all being challenged by and that`s being loyal to the original stories as well," Cumberbatch said.
"The show hasdone a lot. I won`t say it changed my life, because I had a huge break at the same time as this role first came to fruition. It was sort of the perfect storm of all mediums coming together at the same time, television, film and theatre, even some radio," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more