Benedict Cumberbatch not quitting `Sherlock` anytime soon
London: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch says he has no plans of quitting the hit British TV series `Sherlock`, as he finds it interesting to play the famous fictional detective.
The 37-year-old actor has received many awards for properly portraying Sherlock, reported Daily Express.
"I`ll keep doing it as long as (Sherlock) grows, as long as I feel he`s developing and there`s stuff we`re all being challenged by and that`s being loyal to the original stories as well," Cumberbatch said.
"The show hasdone a lot. I won`t say it changed my life, because I had a huge break at the same time as this role first came to fruition. It was sort of the perfect storm of all mediums coming together at the same time, television, film and theatre, even some radio," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more