Benjamin Bratt returns to TV in ‘Private Practice’
Miami: Benjamin Bratt is returning to television as a regular character in the series ‘Private Practice’ and in a special appearance in the comedy ‘Modern Family.’
According to the magazine Latina in its online edition Wednesday, Bratt is joining the ‘Private Practice’ cast as Dr. Jake Riley, a fertility expert and the new love interest of the star, Dr. Addison Montgomery, played by Kate Walsh.
The ABC series begins its new season Sep 29.
"He`s an IVF specialist and he is a fertility doctor extraordinaire. Bing! Why does that mean anything at all? Who wants a baby? I`m the man to give it to her!," the actor said when discussing his character.
Bratt was a regular on NBC’s ‘Law and Order’ in the 1990s and his film resume includes ‘Traffic’ and ‘Miss Congeniality.’ He starred in the series ‘The Cleaner,’ which was cancelled in 2009.
Also this fall, Bratt will return to ‘Modern Family’ in a special appearance as Javier, the ex-husband of Gloria (Sofia Vergara) and the father of Manny (Rico Rodriguez), according to Entertainment Weekly.
The ABC comedy will begin its third season Sep 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list