BEP to turn Super Bowl into party
Washington: Fergie has promised that the Black Eyed Peas will turn the Super Bowl halftime show into a “party”.
“It’ll be a party in the middle of the game,” a magazine quoted Fergie as saying.
“All of the sudden, whether your team is winning or losing, we want to make you have a good time. That’s our goal.”
Fergie says that she and bandmate Taboo, both 35, are already feeling the “nervous excitement”.
“It’s a gig that everybody wants,” Fergie notes. “It feels so natural with us partnering up with the NFL because we’re sports fans and we write a lot of sports anthems. It’s what we do.”
“It’s a good combination – like chips and salsa,” she adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH