BEP to turn Super Bowl into party
Washington: Fergie has promised that the Black Eyed Peas will turn the Super Bowl halftime show into a “party”.
“It’ll be a party in the middle of the game,” a magazine quoted Fergie as saying.
“All of the sudden, whether your team is winning or losing, we want to make you have a good time. That’s our goal.”
Fergie says that she and bandmate Taboo, both 35, are already feeling the “nervous excitement”.
“It’s a gig that everybody wants,” Fergie notes. “It feels so natural with us partnering up with the NFL because we’re sports fans and we write a lot of sports anthems. It’s what we do.”
“It’s a good combination – like chips and salsa,” she adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!