BEP to turn Super Bowl into party
Washington: Fergie has promised that the Black Eyed Peas will turn the Super Bowl halftime show into a “party”.
“It’ll be a party in the middle of the game,” a magazine quoted Fergie as saying.
“All of the sudden, whether your team is winning or losing, we want to make you have a good time. That’s our goal.”
Fergie says that she and bandmate Taboo, both 35, are already feeling the “nervous excitement”.
“It’s a gig that everybody wants,” Fergie notes. “It feels so natural with us partnering up with the NFL because we’re sports fans and we write a lot of sports anthems. It’s what we do.”
“It’s a good combination – like chips and salsa,” she adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!