BEP to turn Super Bowl into party
Washington: Fergie has promised that the Black Eyed Peas will turn the Super Bowl halftime show into a “party”.
“It’ll be a party in the middle of the game,” a magazine quoted Fergie as saying.
“All of the sudden, whether your team is winning or losing, we want to make you have a good time. That’s our goal.”
Fergie says that she and bandmate Taboo, both 35, are already feeling the “nervous excitement”.
“It’s a gig that everybody wants,” Fergie notes. “It feels so natural with us partnering up with the NFL because we’re sports fans and we write a lot of sports anthems. It’s what we do.”
“It’s a good combination – like chips and salsa,” she adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Bipasha Basu speaks about husband Karan Singh Grover’s previous marriages - Click here to read
- Ajay Devgn in trouble? Complaint against actor over 'Shivaay' poster
- This Bollywood dancer-actor from US just bought her new pad in Mumbai
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?