Beyonce Knowles auctions off `Mrs. Carter Show` tour stylist job for $25k
New York: Beyonce is auctioning the opportunity to be part of her stylist team for the day on her Mrs. Carter Show tour through website Charity Buzz.
The highest bidder will work with the creative director of Bey`s wardrobe, spending the day behind the scenes at her LA show on July and receiving a `personal meet and greet with Beyonce, plus a photo op backstage with the singer and also a gift bag.
The auction is in aid of Miss A Meal, a charity helping to feed the homeless.
With current bids priced at 11,500 dollars, the winning bidder will also get the chance to have lunch with Knowles and enjoy a personal tour of the wardrobe rooms, the New York Daily News reported.
The charity auction ends on June 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’