Beyonce to talk about miscarriage in documentary
London: R&B star Beyonce will reportedly open up about her rumoured miscarriage in her upcoming documentary.
The `Halo` singer is said to reveal how her loss inspired her to write the saddest song of her life, reported Digital Spy.
Beyonce`s husband Jay-Z sparked rumours that the singer had previously suffered a miscarriage before the birth of daughter Blue Ivy when he penned a track about her last year.
In the song he rapped, "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you`d disappear/But nah baby you magic."
Beyonce also opens up about her successful music and acting career in the self-directed documentary, which airs on February 16 on the cable network.
She will also take to the stage next weekend for her much-anticipated Super Bowl halftime performance and has posted rehearsal pictures teasing her set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’