Beyonce to talk about miscarriage in documentary
London: R&B star Beyonce will reportedly open up about her rumoured miscarriage in her upcoming documentary.
The `Halo` singer is said to reveal how her loss inspired her to write the saddest song of her life, reported Digital Spy.
Beyonce`s husband Jay-Z sparked rumours that the singer had previously suffered a miscarriage before the birth of daughter Blue Ivy when he penned a track about her last year.
In the song he rapped, "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you`d disappear/But nah baby you magic."
Beyonce also opens up about her successful music and acting career in the self-directed documentary, which airs on February 16 on the cable network.
She will also take to the stage next weekend for her much-anticipated Super Bowl halftime performance and has posted rehearsal pictures teasing her set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am proud of doing 'Rustom': Ileana D'Cruz
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- Angelina Jolie to teach masters course at London School of Economics!
- It's out! Kangana, Shahid and Saif Ali Khan's 'Rangoon' release date set!
- Watch: Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser trailer will leave you wanting more
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Watch: Dwayne DJ Bravo gives rib-tickling sneak-peek into upcoming episode of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Anil Kapoor to give ‘Prison Break’ an Indian twist?
- From 'Comedy Nights' to 'The Kapil Sharma Show', Mika Singh is everywhere on TV!