Bhagyashree excited to be back in entertainment space
Mumbai: `Maine Pyar Kiya` fame actress Bhagyashree Patwardhan will soon be seen on the small screen in a new show `Laut Aao Trisha`. She plays a mother in search of her missing daughter and says the complexities of the character made her accept the offer.
Thrilled to be part of the show, Bhagyashree said in a statement: "It`s been a long time since I have been in an entertainment space and I am really excited to be back and working for `Laut Aao Trisha`."
In the show, which is likely to go on air in July, the actress essays the role of Amrita Swaika, a mother and her journey as she steps out of the house to find her daughter Trisha, who has disappeared. During her search, she comes face to face with the shattering realities of her family and relationships.
Bhagyashree says "the intrigue and the complexities of relationships that are part of my character is what attracted me to the show and made me want to be part of it."
"Nothing is black and white, we are all shades of grey. There are layers to every relationship and it takes a trauma to reveal them," added the actress, who has done her share of TV in the past.
Her career itself started with the telly world with the 1987 show "Kachhi Dhoop". She also did shows like `Aandhi Jasbaton Ki` and `Didi Ka Dulha` apart from a dance reality show like `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3`.
Her latest TV endeavour `Laut Aao Trisha` is produced by 24 Frames’ Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies