Big B`s blessings mean a lot: TV actor Faisal Khan
Mumbai: All of 15, Faisal Khan, the protagonist of historical show `Maharana Pratap - Bharat Ka Veer Putra`, is on a high ever since megastar Amitabh Bachchan praised his performance.
Recently, the Big B was in Surat for the launch of `Kaun Banega Crorepati 8`. Faisal was among the talented performers and he took to the stage dressed as Kunwar Pratap.
The 71-year-old compliment the young TV star, leaving him elated.
“I had always wanted to meet the great Amitabh Bachchan. But when I saw how busy he was himself with all the preparations and rehearsals for the Surat event, I thought I would not get an opportunity. Still, one of the crew members made it possible and once I was in front of him, I had no words," Faisal said in a statement.
"Mr. Bachchan appreciated my role as Pratap and also mentioned that he watches my show `Maharana Pratap`. His blessings mean a lot and I will cherish each and every moment of that day," he added.
Big B also has a special connect with the show `Maharana Pratap...` - he had narrated a part of its first episode.
`Kaun Banega Crorepati` will premiere Aug 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas