Big B to shoot `KBC 8` launch episode in Surat
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat, is set to shoot the launch episode of his hugely popular TV reality game show `Kaun Banega Crorepati 8` in Surat.
The idea is to commence the game show in great style and grandeur with the Big B.
The knowledge-based show will, for the first time, be uniquely shot live amidst Surat residents and telecast at a later date, which is yet to be announced, said a statement.
The event is scheduled for Aug 2 at Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Althan-Sarsana Road, Surat.
The registrations for the event commenced July 22, and the selection of contestants to qualify will be done in two rounds. The shortlisted participants will get a chance to play the fastest finger round, and the one who answers the question correctly quickest, will get an opportunity to be on the much-celebrated KBC hot seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!