Bigg Boss 6: After Imam’s exit, world’s shortest woman to enter the house now
Mumbai: New people are now being introduced in ‘Bigg Boss 6’. After a dramatic exit of stylist Imam Siddique from the house, new ‘celebrities’ will make an entry to add ‘zing’ to the show.
According to sources, world’s shortest woman, Jyoti Amge and television actor Santosh Shukla will soon be seen in the show.
Jyoti, a Nagpur resident holds the Guinness World Record of being the shortest woman in the world. She is going to be entering the house on November 22.
In an earlier interview, Jyoti had expressed her wish to star in a Bollywood film. With an entry in ‘Bigg Boss’, perhaps she just got one step closer to her dream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!