Bigg Boss 6: After Imam’s exit, world’s shortest woman to enter the house now
Mumbai: New people are now being introduced in ‘Bigg Boss 6’. After a dramatic exit of stylist Imam Siddique from the house, new ‘celebrities’ will make an entry to add ‘zing’ to the show.
According to sources, world’s shortest woman, Jyoti Amge and television actor Santosh Shukla will soon be seen in the show.
Jyoti, a Nagpur resident holds the Guinness World Record of being the shortest woman in the world. She is going to be entering the house on November 22.
In an earlier interview, Jyoti had expressed her wish to star in a Bollywood film. With an entry in ‘Bigg Boss’, perhaps she just got one step closer to her dream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser