Bigg Boss 6: Common man Kashif Qureshi’s entry courtesy Salman Khan?
Mumbai: Just when we thought that the sixth season of infamous reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ was free of controversies, here comes news that will surprise one and all.
Salman Khan, the host of the show had promised that this edition of the show will cater to the family audience. And so far it has been quite suitable for family viewing. But what will raise eyebrows is the fact that the entry of common man Kashif Qureshi as an inmate of the house is reportedly a planned one.
A leading daily has confirmed that the superstar apparently knows Kashif since his film ‘Wanted’. Qureshi happens to be a personal trainer of a Hyderabadi businessman Hamed Saberi, who knows Salman personally.
Talking to the daily, Hamed Saberi said, “We are close to Salman bhai. Being my personal trainer, Kashif has met Salman many times in the past. In fact, he did help choreograph a few stunt sequences while Salman was shooting ‘Wanted’.”
Saberi was quick enough to add, “Kashif is a very hard working and focused boy. He had to go through a process of screening before he was selected. His entry into the ‘Bigg Boss’ house will surely do him a lot of good. It will help him get great exposure and more work.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?