‘Bigg Boss 6’: Here’s why Delnaaz Irani goes ga-ga over Salman Khan…
Mumbai: Loudmouth Sapna Bhavnani might have had only critisim up her sleeves for Salman Khan, but her ‘Bigg Boss 6’ co-inmate Delnaaz Irani has a contradictory picture to paint!
Irani, the latest to be evicted from the infamous reality show, has heaped praises on the superstar.
According to Irani, the show will be incomplete without the star actor. Talking to reporters, she said, “Bigg Boss would be incomplete without Salman Khan. You can have as many housemates, but if there is no Salman, the show won’t be complete. According to me, nobody has the sense of humour like Salman’s. And Salman has a personal approach towards housemates. Despite being such a huge star, when he talks to you, you feel as if a friend is talking to you.”
Delnaaz’s personal life was very much under the scanner throughout her stint on the show. She was married to her co-inmate Rajeev Paul for 14 years and had divorced him a few years back following irreconcilable differences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in