‘Bigg Boss 6’: When Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey!
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar reached the sets of reality show ‘Bigg Boss 6’, hosted by Salman Khan, to promote his film ‘Khiladi 786’ and said it was great when Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey.
"It was great, we enjoyed it and had fun. It was nice, a bit of a jig between Khiladi and Chulbul Pandey. It was fun," the 44-year-old said here Friday on the sets of ‘Bigg Boss 6.’
Meanwhile, asked who he thinks is the biggest khiladi in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, Akshay said, "It is tough to say because this is a game where you have to stay alert at all times, till it ends Jan 12."
"There is no internet, no TV, it`s just rest of the people. Everyone is kind of playing a game of chess, so it is tough to say who is the khiladi," he added.
‘Khiladi 786’ is Akshay`s co-production with Himesh Reshammiya and also stars Asin. The film opened this Friday to a mixed response.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated