‘Bigg Boss 6’: When Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey!
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar reached the sets of reality show ‘Bigg Boss 6’, hosted by Salman Khan, to promote his film ‘Khiladi 786’ and said it was great when Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey.
"It was great, we enjoyed it and had fun. It was nice, a bit of a jig between Khiladi and Chulbul Pandey. It was fun," the 44-year-old said here Friday on the sets of ‘Bigg Boss 6.’
Meanwhile, asked who he thinks is the biggest khiladi in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, Akshay said, "It is tough to say because this is a game where you have to stay alert at all times, till it ends Jan 12."
"There is no internet, no TV, it`s just rest of the people. Everyone is kind of playing a game of chess, so it is tough to say who is the khiladi," he added.
‘Khiladi 786’ is Akshay`s co-production with Himesh Reshammiya and also stars Asin. The film opened this Friday to a mixed response.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?