‘Bigg Boss 6’: When Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey!
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar reached the sets of reality show ‘Bigg Boss 6’, hosted by Salman Khan, to promote his film ‘Khiladi 786’ and said it was great when Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey.
"It was great, we enjoyed it and had fun. It was nice, a bit of a jig between Khiladi and Chulbul Pandey. It was fun," the 44-year-old said here Friday on the sets of ‘Bigg Boss 6.’
Meanwhile, asked who he thinks is the biggest khiladi in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, Akshay said, "It is tough to say because this is a game where you have to stay alert at all times, till it ends Jan 12."
"There is no internet, no TV, it`s just rest of the people. Everyone is kind of playing a game of chess, so it is tough to say who is the khiladi," he added.
‘Khiladi 786’ is Akshay`s co-production with Himesh Reshammiya and also stars Asin. The film opened this Friday to a mixed response.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'