‘Bigg Boss 6’: Yana Gupta to enter the house?
Mumbai: Czech beauty Yana Gupta is all set to make a ‘comeback’ on the small screen. The former model turned item girl, who was last seen in ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ in 2011, is all set to be a part of the current season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"Paperwork is on and if all goes well, Yana should be on the show," a source told a daily.
The current season of the reality show has been toned down with regards to its content to make it suitable for family viewing. Although the content has been changed, it has affected the TRP ratings of the show to a certain extent.
The makers are now hoping that with Yana’s entry into the show, the dipping ratings might just show an upswing. In the previous seasons of the reality show, celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Andrew Symonds have made appearances adding foreign quotient to the show. Last season also saw adult film star Sunny Leone as a participant on the reality show. Sunny eventually landed herself a lead role in a mainstream Bollywood film post this show.
Now, what remains to be seen is that whether Yana’s dipping career gets a headstart after she features on the show or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!