‘Bigg Boss 6’: Yana Gupta to enter the house?
Mumbai: Czech beauty Yana Gupta is all set to make a ‘comeback’ on the small screen. The former model turned item girl, who was last seen in ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ in 2011, is all set to be a part of the current season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"Paperwork is on and if all goes well, Yana should be on the show," a source told a daily.
The current season of the reality show has been toned down with regards to its content to make it suitable for family viewing. Although the content has been changed, it has affected the TRP ratings of the show to a certain extent.
The makers are now hoping that with Yana’s entry into the show, the dipping ratings might just show an upswing. In the previous seasons of the reality show, celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Andrew Symonds have made appearances adding foreign quotient to the show. Last season also saw adult film star Sunny Leone as a participant on the reality show. Sunny eventually landed herself a lead role in a mainstream Bollywood film post this show.
Now, what remains to be seen is that whether Yana’s dipping career gets a headstart after she features on the show or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators