‘Bigg Boss 6’: Yana Gupta to enter the house?
Mumbai: Czech beauty Yana Gupta is all set to make a ‘comeback’ on the small screen. The former model turned item girl, who was last seen in ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ in 2011, is all set to be a part of the current season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"Paperwork is on and if all goes well, Yana should be on the show," a source told a daily.
The current season of the reality show has been toned down with regards to its content to make it suitable for family viewing. Although the content has been changed, it has affected the TRP ratings of the show to a certain extent.
The makers are now hoping that with Yana’s entry into the show, the dipping ratings might just show an upswing. In the previous seasons of the reality show, celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Andrew Symonds have made appearances adding foreign quotient to the show. Last season also saw adult film star Sunny Leone as a participant on the reality show. Sunny eventually landed herself a lead role in a mainstream Bollywood film post this show.
Now, what remains to be seen is that whether Yana’s dipping career gets a headstart after she features on the show or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre